Goat Tossing Festival, Goat Throwing Festival.
- Name of The Festival:: Goat Tossing Festival, Goat Throwing Festival.
- Festival Location:: Manganeses de la Polvorosa, Spain.
- Reason:: In the honor of St Vincent de Paul, patron saint of area.
- A goat is thrown from the a window of church, 50 feet high.
- Down the window people stand holding a blanket or a sheet & try to catch the goat.
- Historical Traces:: Unknow & disputed as some people claim that it started in 18th centurey, some claim long before 18th century and some are convinced about 20-30 years ago.
More Interesting Posts: